Rust Effects Workshop - Rusty Disc - 50cm
If you LOVE MIXED MEDIA, STEAMPUNK or RUSTY COLOURS, you will LOVE this workshop!
A perfect workshop for beginners or beyond. You will be guided step by step through the process, explore a diverse range of techniques to create "Rust Effects" with Powertex, and experiment with the versatility of these art mediums. You will be AMAZED by what you create.
In this workshop you will learn:
You will learn:
* How to cut & carve Art Foam Discs (50cm) to create your own unique designs.
* How to use powertex as a fabric hardener, paint and glue, on a experiment on a diverse
range of materials, including wood, metal, cardboard, paper.
* How to mix Powertex with Stone Art to create texture and an air dried clay.
* The ART of LAYERS and the difference it makes to your finished artwork.
* How to create a Rustic Chain that looks like real metal.
* How to use colour pigments to create a CRACKLED CLAY effect and FAUX RUST effects with a professional finish.
Bring your own found or natural objects or memorabilia and we will see if we can include them in your artwork.
Includes all materials, tuition and light refreshments (tea & coffee).
Bring Your Own Lunch or special dietary needs.
Two Cafes across the road and a snack vending machine is on site.
Gloves and Aprons are provided but you can bring your own special needs (hypoallergenic) or favourites.
Bring a sense of exploration and adventure.